Thank you for your interest in reserving space for a party at the Hollin Hills Pool. We welcome you, your family, and friends to use our space with the following guidelines.
Most days, 9:30 am-12:30 pm or 1-4 pm
- Note: The time reserved includes your set-up and clean-up time. Plan accordingly.
- Swim meet days and some holidays are not available for parties.
- No more than 25 people
- $100 + a $50 deposit, which will be returned to you provided the space is cleaned up and returned to the condition you found it or better.
How to schedule:
Search for available times and reserve. Please note we require payment at the time of booking.
Use of the space:
Daytime (Pool Pavilion or Playground Tables):
- Parties will be reserved in the pavilion area (table space) or designated tables in the playground for smaller parties.
- Access to, though not exclusive use of, the refrigeration the upper deck and grills at the pavilion.
- Designated tables and seating space are reserved for your party only for the designated times.
Alcohol and Food:
- Food/drinks/eating must remain inside the designated eating areas.
- Alcohol is permitted, but must remain at the tables in accordance with Fairfax County laws. No glass.
- Individuals drinking should not swim. Guards may remove any host or guest not competent to be in pool.
- Kegs or cases of wine in bottles are not permitted.
Clean-up: (Deposit or partial deposits refunded based upon how you leave the space.)
- Trash bags and cleaning supplies are available under the sink at the upper eating area or ask the office manager.
- Pick up all trash, sweep floor, and hose off tables, chairs, and ground in all areas used. The pool staff do not clean up after your party.
- Take trash out to large trash cans in front corner of playground (inside the fence). Place new trash bags in trash cans in the eating areas.
- Party guests must follow all pool rules. Click here for rules.
- Party host must supervise guest children at all times, whether on the pool deck or in the pool. Lifeguards are not babysitters.
- Guest children must pass the appropriate swimming test to enter the pool
- Non-swimmer children must be supervised at all times and within an arm’s reach of a responsible adult while in the pool.
If the space and property are left in good condition and your party form is checked off by the office manager or the head guard, your deposit or partial deposit will be refunded online.